Question Details

Newguy, Both Buyer and Seller in 07302

Where do you get the foreclosure listing/feed. Not the paid websites, but the actual source for the foreclosur

Asked by Newguy, 07302 Sun Apr 6, 2008

Answers

2
Wibbit: You can check out RealtyTrac.com for foreclosures and reos.

Peggy Nelsen
Relocation Director
Prudential California Realty
Web Reference: http://www.pcr1.com
Wibbit,
Foreclosures are filed with public records. The documents must go through the courts and notices are served by the sheriffs departments. The trail of records is a little different in each county/city. So while I know them in my area in NC I could not say for sure up in Buffalo. You can start with your county websites and if possible look for online records viewing capabilities. They you need to search for the UCC and liens and you should have a link if available to other court documents tied to those liens. Or you can go to the deeds and see if there is a link that way.
Sorry I could not give you specifics it has taken me awhile to learn my way around our county site. That is why I have suggested Realtytrac.com to others because while you pay for it, they will save you time.
I always say what is your time worth to you? That will determine how much you are willing to pay for something.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad