Foreclosure in Philadelphia>Question Details

Keisha, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

Where do I pay a lein on a mortgage?

Asked by Keisha, Philadelphia, PA Tue Apr 17, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Also get it in Writing with Names and Dates.

John Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Either to an outside collection agency or the attny thats representing the lender or go directly to the lender and MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR A LETTER OF SATISFACTION AND YOU WILL BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ALL FUTURE PAYMENTS AND THE LEIN GETS RECORDED AS SATISFIED AT THE COUNTY SEAT.

All the Best John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer