Foreclosure in Trevose>Question Details

Junk Removal…, Other/Just Looking in Trevose, PA

Where do I advertise a cleanout service in PA, NJ & DE.?

Asked by Junk Removal Man, Trevose, PA Sun Jul 12, 2009

I've recently went from moving and expanded into house clean outs. Where is the best place to advertise> http://www.JunkRemovalMan.com

Answers

2
Junk Removal Man,

1) Join Forces with local Realtors, Homeowner Insurance Companies, Mortgage Companies and related businesses that are advertising in local papers. Ask to have your business name and number on their ad for a small fee that will help them off set the cost of their full ad.

2) Post your services for free on craigslist.com and do it every week.

3) Drop business cards at all of the local Real Estate offices with a tray of soft Pretzels or a bowl of chocolate kisses or something small to grab their attention. Explain to the front desk person that you just want to introduce yourself and offer your services.

4) Make a website and blog about your services so people can find you on line.

5) Keep your past clients on a mailing list and send them a note every 6 months to keep your name fresh on their minds. Referral business is your best marketing tool.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 12, 2009
A good thing to do would be to drop some flyers at local Real Estate and Estate Attorneys offices. I would also consider a "parcel post" service if you one available in your area. Ask around, some Realtors utilize this a service that drops off flyers announcing new listings, broker opens etc...