Foreclosure in 33321>Question Details

Frank Kirson, Home Buyer in 33321

Where can i get free tax forclosure list for south Florida?

Asked by Frank Kirson, 33321 Wed May 7, 2008

Answers

7
You actually can get a list, but it's not free. The next auction for Broward county is on August 20, 2014. Let me know if you are interested. I have attended the auction several times.
Hi Frank,

There is no such list. But if you go to each Counties tax collectors website you should be able to find them for the respective county.
Many South Florida counties post their TAX Foreclosure lists online and they are free. Make sure you understand the tax sales before you start bidding.
Frank,
You CAN NOT get a list for South Florida.
You can get a list for Miami.
You can get a list for Dade County.
You can get a list for Fort Lauderdale.
Sorry, no South Florida list exists.

Now, if you are looking for real estate that has been FORECLOSED you need to check Auctions, HUD and professional real estate websites. This real estate is for sale and awaits your bid.

If you are looking for PRE-Foreclosures (not well defined by industry) you need access to the tax data base of each county. Every investor on the planet is using this approach.

If you looking for distressed real estate, you need access to a REALTOR who works with investors and has a network of spotters.

If you are looking for discounted real estate, you need to commit to a multi-dimensional agent who knows how to expose this real estate to you and trusts the commitment you have made. A smart agent will not spend money for someone they do not trust.

You should be reminded, FREE lists will prove to be worth what you pay for them.

Best of success,

I understood your question to be about " tax foreclosure " ...
That is when the owner does not pay their property taxes ....

The county clerk website will have a list of properties that are going up for sale (or Certificate )
for non payment of their property taxes ... you can pay those years of back taxes and have a lien on
the property with interest due you within a certain amount of time ... or foreclose ...
Good Luck !
If you are looking for lists of homes that are already foreclosed on and available for purchase contact a local real estate professional in the area of Florida you wish to purchase. I can assist you with the Cape Coral / Fort Myers area in SW Florida.
Hello Frank!
I would check http://www.hud.org, then I would ask a Real Estate Attorney. You can also check http://www.Realtor.com and use the keywork Foreclosure.
Sometimes we think we are getting a better deal buying HUD homes or Bank owned properties, but most of the time in this particular market, it means the same price range.
The difference is to know if one is willing to deal with the stress this kind of deal involves.
Best regards
Marcia M. Estrella P.A
MarciaEstrella@Keyes.com
Web Reference: http://www.realtor.com