Foreclosure in 08750>Question Details

mjcarrolljr, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Where can I find the fax number for Deutsche Bank National Trust Co - property inquiries?

Asked by mjcarrolljr, Philadelphia, PA Thu Jun 27, 2013

Answers

4
I did an REO for Deutsche Bank and I didn't have a fax number for them.
Deutsche will not respond to you anyway.
They want to work through a local Realtor, and they want YOU to work with one too.
They figure that it limits the chances that something could go wrong.
I do too!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 27, 2013
The best way to find active bank owned properties is to contact a local realtor. Most bank owned properties are represented by real estate companies.
They actually have nothing to do with the dissemination of their properties, they use third party servicing companies to handle their portfolio of foreclosed homes. If you are interested in a property that is owned by them according to the tax records, your best bet is to wait until you see a for sale sign on the property. Until it has a sign, it is not for sale. They will not entertain offers until BPO's and appraisals are completed, property preservation, etc. Even the Realtor assigned will never talk to 'Deutsche Bank'. Only the servicer of the asset
When I say I bought from the bank, yes, it was handled through the servicing company, which in this case was ASC. You work with ASC and their attorneys, who are in NJ in the Philadelphia area.
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2013
Hi - This site is mostly realtors who make their living by representing people who want to buy properties - why not give one of them a call and he/she can help with that hard-won direct number. I have found that the banks do not want to deal directly with a purchaser. I recently bought a 1.5 short sale in SL and it went smoothly, but I had an agent with a pipeline to the bank, same bank, in fact.
Mickey