Foreclosure in Wichita>Question Details

Randy Hall, Other/Just Looking in Haysville, KS

Where can I find government tax foreclosure properties in the Wichita, KS area?

Asked by Randy Hall, Haysville, KS Thu Nov 8, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


Tax Foreclosures are usually done about twice a year in an auction style environment in the jury room of the Sedgwick county courthouse. Call 3837264 and they will have the info you need.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 15, 2008
Buying tax foreclosures is tricky. You better do your research. It's not like buying a foreclosure where are the liens have been wiped out. Most of the best one's are cancelled prior to sale because savy investor's know how to make a deal with the owner and the back taxes get paid off.
I help Buyer's buy foreclosures and I help seller's as soon as they go into default and as late as when their redemption period ends. Realty One has established relationships with local attorneys who represent the foreclosing banks.We also have a full time researcher at the court house who can get all the research on the home prior to your making an offer. This can save you time & headache if there are unforseen title problems or just give you peace of mind & knowledge to make the best $ offer. Realty One Corp. takes the stress away so that there are no surprises.
If you are not working with a realtor, feel free to call me anytime 316-644-9101 and we can discuss all the possibilities and explain all your options, regardless of whether that involves us and our company at all
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
Tax Auction info can be found here:

Halfway down this page is a spot to sign up for emails when an auction is going to happen:

Hope that helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 23, 2008
If you are looking for good deals, I find them all of the time. Give me a call at 992-5913. The properties that I find are not listed to the public which makes less competition and better deals for you. Tony Javier.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 7, 2008
Getting a Professional Realtor on your side to help to find the foreclosures is definitely the way to go. I offer a free service and can email you listings as they come up. Call Robin Greenwood @ 316.409.1522 today to get started. Allegiant GMAC Real Estate ...Hope this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 7, 2008
Randy, your professional Realtor would be able to provide you with listings. If you're not working with an agent, contact me and I would be happy to help. Charlotte Patterson 409-0398
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer