Jransone, Home Buyer in Central Topeka 1, To...

Where can I find a cumulative listing of Topeka area foreclosure or bank owned properties available to view for free?

Asked by Jransone, Central Topeka 1, Topeka, KS Tue Aug 30, 2011

Answers

7
We would be happy to share new listings with you as they appear on the MLS. Please contact us and we'll figure out how we can get the information to you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 30, 2011
Hi Jransone,

The link below will show you foreclosure properties in this area, and if you want to focus specifically on bank owned properties, you can make that selection in the 'Foreclosure type' menu on the lower left side of the page.

I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
A realtor is your best answer. They can provide you with all listings in Topeka. There are lots of great deals on homes that are not foreclosed or bank owned properties. Short sales and others sold by people who NEED to move can be a good value too. Vacant homes can deteriorate quickly with our Kansas weather shifts, ALWAYS have a complete home inspection.

DON"T sign up for anything trying to get free listings. Be WARY of sites with deals that sound too good to be true...there are many sites that pull info from all over the place and the result is inaccurate at best and fraud at worst.
When you put me to work, the Seller pays my fee. You essentially get me services for FREE!
I help people understand the tax advantages, financing alternatives, and investment aspects of home ownership and why now is an incredible time to buy.
I consult, negotiate and oversee the details of the transaction on your behalf.
My specialty is making dreams come true by helping home Buyers, Sellers and Investors save thousands of dollars.
Hasta la vista!
Web Reference: http://www.RaulGuevara.com
We receive regular lists HUD homes that are for sale and would be glad to send you those lists with address and MLS ( multiple list service) numbers. We would be happy to set you up on receiving auto e- mail of homes. Call or e-mail
Hello Jransone,

At http://www.EmailForeclosures.com, they go direct to the sources of foreclosure listings and consolidate these into a single list of properties that meet your search criteria, then deliver them directly to your email inbox as soon as possible. The best thing about it it is FREE! If you find a home you would like to see. Please give me a call. I would love to work with you! Again the site is

http://www.EmailForeclosures.com

Suzette Shields
KW Legacy Partners Inc.
785-506-2007
hudhomestore.com

If you need someone so submit your bid, give me a shout!