Foreclosure in 60185>Question Details

Bill, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

When I encounter a foreclosure on trulia, is there a way to get more info (at least the address) without going thru the realtytrac paywall?

Asked by Bill, Naperville, IL Mon Apr 30, 2012

How does putting basic info behind a paywall help the banks to sell their inventory?
Also, are there any agents/brokers that specialize in investment property?

Answers

3
Bill - Realtytrac is kind of a pain. It will give basic info about a home that may be in foreclosure, but many times that home may never become available. I work with investors and can send you some short sales and bank owned properties that are available. Or if you want to buy something at the Sheriffs sale, go to the DuPage County Sheriff's sale list at: http://www.dupagesheriff.org/foreclosuresale.asp

My email is Mary@MaryBremer.com. Thanks
Realty track is a waste of time and money. Just call an agent.
Putting information behind a paywall does not help Banks sell properties. However realtyTrac is not representing any banks. They are an information service that is what they are selling. They pull information from the public records and provide thaat information to subscribers of their service.
You will be better served by working with a knowledgeable local realtor.