Asterie Baku…, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

Whats the address?

Asked by Asterie Bakundimana, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jun 26, 2013

Answers

3
The foreclosed home in San Jose Forest is located at 2334 Segovia Avenue.....however....this home went on the market January 10th of this year and was sold and closed on February 25th. The home was marketed for $239,900 and sold for $210,000. It has 4 LARGE bedrooms...2 full baths and two half baths....and is 3,301 sq ft....and a large 2 car garage....It is on a "slightly" unusual lot in that the back yard backs to another street...however...it is fully fenced. A bit dated...but...great area...it had a new roof and new carpet...it is a split level home...I showed it over the last few years a few times....it REALLY has a lot of potential. The people who bought it surely got a "STEAL"!
Thank you for your question....it was a pleasure seeing this home before it sold. You have a GREAT eye for wonderful neighborhoods.

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Agent"
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK (904) 732-7225
It's a group of numbers and a street name to identify a property. Without it, a person could not receive their mail.
There are no active foreclosures or pending foreclosures in san jose forest currently showing up in mls. There are however 11 homes for sale in that neighborhood currently. If you would like me to send you a list of those homes, simply contact me back or send me a text to 904-568-4820.

Kind regards,
Maria