Foreclosure in Miami>Question Details

rkingram1157, Home Owner in Miami, FL

What type of insurance is required in the state of Florida Miami-Dade County for a Property preservation Business dealing with foreclosed properties?

Asked by rkingram1157, Miami, FL Tue Aug 7, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You can work with sub-contractor and save money for the insurances.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 7, 2012
Contact me at 305-505-2727 or visit to give us your details on your insurance needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 11, 2012
General liability 1M and Errors and Omissions

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 7, 2012
This is a question for your insurance agent not Realtors ... I'd imagine just like any other profession, E & O; General Liability; Professional Liability; Workmans Comp etc
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 7, 2012
I agree Steven, this would be a good question for a business insurance agency. I've been in Bloomington, MN for a few years now and have looked into different insurance programs to cover some of my assets.
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer