Foreclosure in 32907>Question Details

Susan, Renter in 32907

What to do after you have been served Writ Of Posession on a Saturday Monday is a Holiday- Veterans Day.?

Asked by Susan, 32907 Sat Nov 10, 2012

I live on $700.00 a mo. S.S.I. Which does not cover me to get an Apartment or a house, Roommate has no money or Savings my roommate lost his home, He lost his job as a framer, when construction suddenly stopped. He has been helping me through my heart Condition and 2 bad car accidents. Do To Forclosure, was served w an order of issuance Writ Of Possession, I have been trying so hard to work on line so I can get off Social Security and live a better life. It's hard I found a great company, That will definitly get me back on my feet. IT Will take a couple of months though that I don't have at this time. I have no family to speak of that would be will ing to help me

Answers

2
Maria Cipollone’s answer
You better find a place to live right away, the writ gives you 24 hours to move out. If you do not do it voluntary, the sheriff's crew will move you out even if someone is sick, pregnant or if you have another good reason why you should not move out of the property.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomesepcialist.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
You need to contact an attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012