Foreclosure in Houston>Question Details

Jeff.ellis, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

What licenses or certifications do you need to start a trash out business?

Asked by Jeff.ellis, Houston, TX Tue May 31, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


I would call your area or state licensing departments. I would imagine that would be similar to a general contractor which is not required to have a license in TX. Specialized crafts like plumbing, electrical, etc are required though. Of course you would need to dispose of the items properly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 18, 2012
Not sure in your region. Every city has different rules and regulations. I assume it will only take a business license and bond along with a connection to many property management company and Sheriff's Department.

Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 31, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer