Foreclosure in Fort Worth>Question Details

Veteran Jose…, Real Estate Pro in 75052

What is your experience with LSI Title in Irving Texas (Foreclosures)?

Asked by Veteran Joseph Fernandez, 75052 Fri Jun 22, 2012

I have recently been finding myself up at LSI atleast once a week and just gotta ask. Has anyone else had negative results in selecting them as a title company. In the past 6 months I've noticed banks perfer to use LSI Title in when dealing with foreclosures and I can't understand why. I have had problems with them losing paperwork, failure to supply title, tax cert. on time, and failure to close on 3 seperate occassions due to not providing a HUD on time. Any experience with these guys?

Answers

8
The trouble is when you are dealing with foreclosures you don't get to pick title.
They are regulated by the Texas department of insurance.
Complaints there, normally get noticed.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 22, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
They do not specialize in customer service for agents and their buyers who are normally forced to close there by a foreclosure. They seem unconcerned about agents or any future business.
That's ok. Foreclosures are not going to last forever.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 24, 2012
Onlyhad one experience with them and it was horrible. They are a captive title company and certainly act that way.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 22, 2012
Yes. The one in Irving has had terrible service. There was an attorney fee between my HOA and LSI that LSI should have paid. After talking to LSI, they said they accepted they should have paid it. Yet here I am, 3 months later, and nothing has happened and my HOA has sent me a default letter and I now have no access to any community parks or pools. Sheree Stelly in Irving has been my person who hasn't helped one bit even though they keep admitting fault and say they'll take care of it.
Not a good choice. They are not customer centric.
Update! With no help from LSI, my funds have been recovered.
I am sorry for your misfurtune
Flag Wed Aug 22, 2012
YES! I have been working with a representative named Erika Alonzo. To-date, she has provided me with a title commitment with the wrong address; rude emails with false accusations about my RE agent, in an attempt to cover her own mistakes; correspondence which include such poor grammer that I am left to assume what I believe she is trying to say; and the icing on the cake...the wrong account number for my wire instructions on a cash sale! My money has been sent and confirmed by my bank...but LSI hasn't received the funds.
I would be careful about what you author about a company on a web site.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Careful? That sounds like a retaliation threat. Freedom of Speech is still alive & well respected, let alone lawfully permitted. Especially when authoring the truth. If there is an issue needing to be addressed I think it should be at LSI & it's representative. Not the customer's representative nor the customer generating income for LSI. I do agree with you on the lack of professionalism that a specific name should not have been mentioned on social media, but maybe that is what should have communicated to the blogger. Constructive criticism & honest professional COMMUNICATION is the key to long lasting repeated business.
Flag Fri Mar 27, 2015
I'll keep that in mind just trying to get an overall review of the company going trying to see if I am the only one with bad luck. Anyone can start a review on this site.
Flag Fri Jun 22, 2012