Foreclosure in Piscataway>Question Details

Sammy Viera, Home Owner in 32773

What is the process on buying a foreclosure or pre foreclosure home? I was looking at this home and was interested in looking to purchase

Asked by Sammy Viera, 32773 Thu Dec 5, 2013

Answers

5
I will be happy to get information on this property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
The address is in New Jersey

18 High Point Way, Piscataway NJ 08854
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
If it's already foreclosed, vacant and listed by the bank then you would deal with them..

If it's in "pre-foreclosure" then the current owners still own it and they may or may not want to sell. You'd have to approach them. It could jsus be that they are underwater and willing to let it go to the bank, and they just want to stay there for free as long as possible.

There is really not a set gameplan because each case is truly unique, but I would allign yourself with a good realtor who can help you navigate those waters.

good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Dear Viera,
With regard to short sales and/or foreclosures. The process is one the Moretti Team is very familar with. You do not have to shy away from this type of Real Estate so long as your Realtor is very knowledgable with how these transactions work. Please reach out to us at (908) 912-5298 or via email at Toni@MorettiTeam.com. Thank you and we hope we were helpful in answering your question.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Viera,

Send an email or give acall. There is no home attached to your question! I have worked with and closed many short sales and foreclosures. I will send the information to you directly.

John Sacktig
Broker/Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com