Foreclosure in Bexar County>Question Details

Yancy, Home Seller in Bexar County, TX

What is the procedure for owner financed foreclosure eviction in Bexar County. Where can I go to get info to print off..thank you

Asked by Yancy, Bexar County, TX Wed Oct 20, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Yancy it all depends on the contract that you have. You may have to do a forclosure action just like any lender. Call a local real estate attorney and ask if you can get an evaluation of your contract to see what you need to do. A forclosure action is not the easiest thing for a do it yourselfer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 22, 2010
Hi, Yancey,

Any time you are dealing with critical legal issues, you should consult a Board-certified Real Estate Attorney. For a nominal charge, an attorney can draft all the papers you need, do the proper filings, make sure you are in compliance with all the laws, and protect your interests. Trying to do something like an eviction by your self is just not a good idea. Contact us for a list of qualified attorneys. Of course, there is no charge for this service.

Good Luck,

Doc Stephens, REALTOR®
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 21, 2010
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 20, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer