Foreclosure in Richfield>Question Details

maryow, Home Buyer in Medina, OH

What is preforeclosure? Different than a short sale? How can I find out about a 4bed/3bath preforeclosure on Macdonald Cir in Richfield?

Asked by maryow, Medina, OH Wed Mar 20, 2013

Don't waste your time chasing "pre-foreclosures".....they are not for sale and might never be. Even if they are, it will be months....many months....maybe a year....maybe 2 years....
good to know. thanks.
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013
It is a homeowner that is behind on their payments. The property is NOT available for sale. That is why it does not give you a street number. A short sale is some one with a hardship that is trying to sell the property for less than what they owe. The bank has to agree that it is a valid reason to accept less than the mortgage and that it is a reasonable offer. These ARE listed and available for sale. Hope that helps. Feel free to contact me with further questions. 330.703.2304
Thank you RRB. I will contact you.
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013