Foreclosure in College Park>Question Details

Keisha Dixson, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

What if I'm renting this property right now today?

Asked by Keisha Dixson, Atlanta, GA Thu Sep 20, 2012

Been renting a year now and made no plans to move. However....the homeowner has not told me anything...just wants her rent

Answers

3
If the house goes into foreclosure the latest info says that the bank still has to abide by the lease.
My best advice is to call Tyler Dunn at 404-279-4021. He is a real estate attorney and can answer this question for you!
Well you can't hold back your rent because the landlord may lose the property. If you relly like the house see if your landlord will sell it to you for what is owed, just to get him from under the payment!!!
If you want to do this and need help call me at 678-557-8346. If I don't answer leave your name AND phone number and just mention that we talked on Trulia!!
Need more info - sounds like you are a tenant cuaght in the middle of a property that is up for sale or already sold.

Dust off your lease and call the landlord.