Same bus, second shift!
FHA-backed loans: the next subprime crisis?
Half of 'rescued' borrowers still default
Dynamic Maps of Nonprime Mortgage Conditions in the United States
Worst year for jobs since '45
ADP National Employment Report
Remember, the crystal ball you are looking at is the hood ornament of the bus!
"I see treadmarks in your future...!"
-The Bus Driver
1) I donâ€™t read CNN (those are last nightâ€™s headlines . . . CAN YOU BELEIVE IT?)
2) I love to stall your Cash for keys programs
3) I help A few of the Millions of Americans SOLD 100% CLTV properties . . .BY ?
4) I defend borrowers in court against Realtors there with the Trustees to fight the UD
5) I even testify in matters involving MOVE OUT THREATS UNDER COLOR!
Imports are more affordable
productivity increases: http://www.bls.gov/bls/newsrels.htm#major
December 16, 2008
Real average weekly earnings rose by 2.3 percent in November 2008. A 0.4 percent increase in average hourly earnings and a 2.1 percent decrease in the Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers (CPI-W) were partially offset by a 0.3 percent decrease in average weekly hours. Over the year, real earnings increased 2.2 percent.
Andalusia county has a low foreclosure rate:
Americans wont go down without a fight:
Americans come together to help one another through tough times:
There are positive news stories out there you just want to pull everyone down with you. I consider you to be working against the economy and chalenge you to do something productive to help the economy.