Foreclosure in Sacramento>Question Details

mocha_jo, Home Owner in Sacramento, CA

What companies handle private foreclosures in Sacramento. I need to start a foreclosure.

Asked by mocha_jo, Sacramento, CA Mon Apr 14, 2014

Answers

3
Are you a home owner and need to foreclose on the note you are holding?
Mocha,
I'm confused, are you going into foreclosure or want to buy one. If you are going into foreclosure you may want to consider other options like a loan modification, short sale or bankruptcy. I work with attorneys you counsel my clients on the best option for their situation, please consider finding the same counseling for yourself before you proceed. Whichever option you take will have some long term consequences that you should be fully informed of before you make any final decisions.
Can you provide more details on what you are trying to accomplish? I'm sure someone can better answer your question with more information.
We are lien holder on a house and want to do a foreclosure so we become the owners again.
Flag Tue Apr 15, 2014
Flag Tue Apr 15, 2014