Foreclosure in Anniston>Question Details

Amanda Timmo…, Other/Just Looking in Anniston, AL

What are the statistics of short sales in alabama?

Asked by Amanda Timmons, Anniston, AL Tue Nov 11, 2008

I am teaching a class on short sales and I am trying to find the statistics for Alabama.

Answers

3
Sorry not sure if that has started being tract it is not public news or record and the you can't even search that term in the MLS we have to mark in agents notes to get the word out.
Hi Amanda -
I too am seeking statistics on short sales. Both statewide here in New Jersey (where I reside and work), as well as same, nationwide.
Have you found any online resources or research data comprised of accurate, current statistics on shart sales as of yet? If so, and you'd be kind enough to let me know where exactly you found the data, I'd be greatly appreciative.
Thank you & best of luck!
I dont think any body at this point is tracking the short sales maybe the IRS because they receive the 1099 form for the difference in payoff- other than that not so shore were to check