Foreclosure in 85048>Question Details

Tracy, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

What are the rights of a 2nd leinholder in AZ? My second leinholder is still sending monthly bills, meanwhile

Asked by Tracy, Phoenix, AZ Tue Apr 8, 2008

reporting to my credit agency. My credit is ruined because it looks as though I'm 18 months late on my mortgage. Is bankruptcy my only option here?

Answers

5
I am a licensed realtor in Arizona and have worked with many clients in your situation! Hundreds in fact! I have a significant amount of recommendations on my profile and have worked with many clients that have 2 liens on their home and are considering bankruptcy. I would be happy to work with you! Feel free to review my trulia profile and contact me via text, phone call, or email anytime! 480-382-9681
It depends on if you went through a foreclosure or a short sale, and if the second was negotiated or not. I agree that you should consult a Real Estate Attorney. Some of them will provide you with a free consultation.
First, I don't think I am getting the whole story! Are you still living in the house or did you go through a Foreclosure already? Are you late on your first?

I would love to talk with you about your situation...if you are interested, please go to our website and give me a call.
Sorry Tracy but these questions go well beyond the scope of a real estate licensee. Look for a competent real estate attorney to analysis your entire situation.
Web Reference: http://www.JoeArizona.com
Tracy,
When involving something as important as this a real estate attorney should be consulted. Realtors should be the source of the source not the source.