Foreclosure in Westfield>Question Details

Mindee, Home Owner in Westfield, IN

What are my rights if the bank foreclosed and sold my house without notifying me? They are now suing me for the difference of the auction sale.

Asked by Mindee, Westfield, IN Mon Feb 3, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Only an attorney can advise you of your legal rights, Mindee.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 3, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer