Foreclosure in Metro West>Question Details

Jeffrey J. G…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

What am I missing? Why is this property so cheap?

Asked by Jeffrey J. Germano, Orlando, FL Mon Jun 2, 2014

No link is visible, however if looking at a RealtyTrac ad, be mindful that the information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 2, 2014
Doubtless because it's not for sale at the number listed. Foreclosure info on Trulia and Zillow is pretty useless.
Hi Jeff,

What is the address you're asking about? If you are really interested in buying a foreclosure, you should find a distressed property specialist in your area to work with. They can give you all the information available on these homes.
Have you checked for any inspection records? There could possibly be mold that they are not telling you about. If that's the case, you would want to get that removed and then see what the price would be.

Will Jenkins |
We can help with your situation today!

I can dedicate my time at no cost to you to help you find your home in the Metro West area!

Give us a call!

Limarys Hernandez
Lovera Realty
810 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Cell: 407.416.8123
Hi Jeff,

I see you are asking about a foreclosure in the Metro West area of Orlando but the specific address is not included. I can look it up for you if you can provide the address. There's usually a reason why properties are under priced. Some common reasons are that there is significant damage (mold, structural, code violations, etc) or that the price listed is the starting bid for an auction and the actual selling price will be much higher. Let me know that address and I can look into it further for you.

Ray Lopez
Keller Williams Advantage 2
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 111
Orlando Fl 32828
Cell 407-697-8298
You are missing telling us the address.