Foreclosure in Midland>Question Details

A.Sosa87, Home Buyer in Midland, TX

What agent can show me this house?

Asked by A.Sosa87, Midland, TX Tue Jul 2, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Any local agent can show you a local house. Contact a local agent (or find one, here on Trulia), and give them a phone call. I'm sure they'd be delighted to show you the property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer