Foreclosure in Holly>Question Details

mp, Home Buyer in 30112

We have some real estate in Myrtle Beach and live in Georgia. We can no longer afford the place in Myrtle Beach. What do we do?

Asked by mp, 30112 Wed Sep 12, 2012

The other couple we have the property with was suppose to be paying the bills. She paid our part and not theirs and it lead to a lot of fees and other monies to get it caught up. Close to 10,000. We can not continue this. It had hurt my credit score awful and I need to know the best way to get out of this. Please help

Help the community by answering this question:



It sounds like you need a local agent with experience to help guide you.

If you don't know anyone in those parts, let me know. I have referral contacts all over the country.

Eric Michael

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 12, 2012
Century21 is an integral part of a nationwide relocation network. For this, it can be possible to obtain a great realtor in Myrtle Beach to assist you with the property. Please feel free to give me a call and/or email me further - I will be happy to help you get started with this project!!

Gail Corcoran
Century21 Town & Country
(2480 556-7463
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 12, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer