Foreclosure in Valrico>Question Details

Brian, Renter in Fontana, CA

We are looking for an HOA Real Estate Attorney in the Tampa FL area - can you reccomend any firm?

Asked by Brian, Fontana, CA Tue Apr 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Lawrence Fuentes with Fuentes & Kreischer, you can't get a more experienced Real Estate attorney:

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
Try doing a google search for real estate attorneys in Tampa, FL. You should find several with recommendations available.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 30, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer