Foreclosure in 46304>Question Details

Alan, Home Buyer in 46304

We are looking for REOs in Chesterton, IN. We've tried using some internet services (like Realty Trac), but

Asked by Alan, 46304 Sun Nov 9, 2008

the information is ridiculously old. Where do we get current, reliable information?

Answers

4
Call me. Ive been working with 3 "rehabbers" looking for the same.
Dave Casbon
Coldwell Banker Residential
Valparaiso
219-598-7686
The Greater Northwest Indiana Association Of Realtors website provides that information! However, you have to be a Realtor/Affliate subscribed member. I would be more than happy to e-mail you any REO's listed in the price range and location you are looking for. Please feel free to conatct me at my Chesterton Coldwell Banker e-mail address: tami.bianco@cbexchange.com or my cell phone (219) 508-9703. I look forward to hearing from you. Tami Bianco
Hello Alan,
We cover the Chesterton Area as NW Indiana Real Estate Brokers- Not only do we have access to the Multiple Listing service for currently listed prroperties, but by doing Broker Price Opinions for many asset management companies we are privy to lists of homes that will be coming on the market as REO's in the future.
Also - finding a REO home is the easiest part of CLOSING an intricate transaction such as this - there are red flags on some of these deals that as experienced REALTORS we can point out .
Give us a call @ 219-405-1232
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Jeff & Grace Safrin
F.C.Tucker-Indiana's largest Real Estate Co. (est.1918)
Web Reference: http://www.safrin.net
You find a good real estate agent and work with them. It does not cost you anything to work with a buyers agent.. The only requirement I have for folks I work with is that they have at least contacted a banker/mortgage person to see how much they would qualify for. I check my local Mulitple Listing Service hot sheets online every morning to see whats out there for clients of mine that might be new, reduced, short sale, or otherwise of interest. For houses that have been foreclosed on, HUD repos, sheriff sales, etc, your agent can also find out about those.
Good luck in finding someone to work with, if you want to come to Elkhart County, let me know :)