Foreclosure in Orland Park>Question Details

Nayef Atieh, Home Buyer in Oak Lawn, IL

WHO CAN I CONTACT ABOUT HIS HOUSE?

Asked by Nayef Atieh, Oak Lawn, IL Wed Apr 20, 2011

Answers

8
What is the address for this foreclosure in Orland Park?
Hi Nayef,

I did not see a specific address for the home. If you are not currently working with an agent, I'd be happy to answer any questions about any Orland Park home that interests you, but I do need a specific address. You can reach me at 708-743-7920.
Nayef,

I am available to assist you, if you have not found an agent. My office is located in Orland Park. Give me a call.

Angela Pettis
708-205-3728
Your agent! If you don't have one, go out and get one. I'd be happy to help.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
Mlaricy@americorpre.com
7082502696
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
Good evening Nayef:

It sounds as if you might need a good buyer's agent. I have seen a few posts now from you asking about properties in Orland Park. A buyer's agent is a Realtor® that you agree to work with who is compensated by the seller for helping you negotiate the purchase of a property. I would suggest that you ask your friends, family, co-workers who they might have used in order to get a few referrals, or contact some agents that have responded to you here. Contact the agents and get a feel for whether or not they work to your best interests in a professional courteous manner. Once you have chosen someone to work with, they can help you pull properties that match your specific criteria: location, cost, # beds, #baths, type of home, parking needed, etc. I would be happy to help you with such a search and honored if you might consider me as someone you would like to interview to assist you in this process.

Good luck to you!

Linda Dressler, SRES, SFR, ADPR
(847) 809-1257
Any licensed Realtor can help you. You can either call or stop in at any real estate company.
Do you have the address. I am in the orland park area. Alina Higgins 708-203-0231
Since no link is visible and no address given consider asking again, or contact any local agent/realty office, they all have access to the same information.