Magaly, Home Buyer in Villages of Palm Beach...

Village Boulevard #1012, West Palm Beach FL 33409 I'm interested in this property. This website does not let me contact a realtor. Can someone?

Asked by Magaly, Villages of Palm Beach Lakes, West Palm Beach, FL Fri Jan 7, 2011

please call me 561-543-2619 Magaly

Answers

7
Diana De Paola Nardy’s answer
I would be delighted to help you find an available condo in this area (Village Blvd). As a 40+ year resident of the area I can assist all your needs and negotiate the best price for you. Please call me (561-371-334) or visit our website at http://www.SearchWestPalmBeachHomes.com.
Kind regards,
Diana
Ponte Verde has some structural issues that you should check out before purchasing.
Magaly,

There are a number of great opportunities that pop up in Ponte Verde but you must be ready to act fast when they do. If you would like me to notify you immediately of any new listings just send me an e-mail to the address below and I would be very happy to do so. Even today, we have 1 bedroom opportunities from $19,000 list price and 2 bedrooms from $24,800. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you twelve active listings from about $35,000 and a few look really wonderful.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
This condo is currently under contract. I can send you a list of other condos for sale. Elyse Isadore 561-625-1575 Highlight Realty Elyse301@aol.com
Magaly,

What's the number of the house?
Hi Magaly,

I called in response to your question. I have represented beyers and sellers in the Village Blvd. area.

Please let me know when is a good time to contact you and I can provide any information you need about the property in question.

Rodney Forbes
Principal Broker, Forbes Realty of South Florida
West Palm Beach, FL
561-337-4810
Feel free to call me with any questions.
Craig Fialkowski
561-827-1790