Foreclosure in Novi>Question Details

Casey, Home Buyer in Novi, MI

This one's address. www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3065440939--Cavendish-Ave-E-Novi-MI-48375 Please

Asked by Casey, Novi, MI Sun Dec 25, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Foreclosure in Novi

Answers

7
Hello Casey,

Sorry, I saw your second post after I answered your first question. OK, according to the County Records, the address that you are asking about is 24652 Cavendish. The square footage and specs that are listed on Trulia, fit the criteria of the home 24652 Cavendish. Follow my answer carefully so you don't get confused.

It was listed for sale by a Realtor on August 18, 2010 as a Short Sale for $400,000.00. An offer was accepted by the OWNERS of the home on October 4th of last year (2010). It went to, and sold at the Sheriff Sale on August 10th of this year for $408,034.00. The owners of the home had a 6 month redemption from the date of the Sheriff Sale. The bank must have finally accepted the Short Sale offer and the home closed on 5-24-2011 for $381,000.

So that property is no longer for sale. Trulia and other real estate web sites have dated information a lot of the time. The best way to get updated information is to let a Realtor set up a search for you. That search will email you directly with any properties that fit into your criteria.Our information is the most updated. The other web sites receive second hand information and usually are outdated.

I went one step further and noticed two foreclosures on the very same street, both are in Short Sale status;

24564 Cavendish (3,014 Square Feet, 4 Bedrooms, 3.1 Baths) was listed for sale on 11-30-2011 and went PENDING (with an accepted offer) on 12-5-2011. Listed @ $350,000.00. (Went to Sheriff Sale in November of 2011 and now in 6 month redemption period so it is now a Short Sale)

24507 Cavendish (3,426 Square Feet, 4 Bedrooms, 3.1 Baths) was listed for sale on 9-6-2011 and went PENDING (with an accepted offer) on 12-20-2011. Listed @ $350,000.00. (Went to Sheriff Sale in August of 2011 and now in 6 month redemption period so it is now a Short Sale)

I hope this answers some questions for you, and if you need anything else please let me know. If you need those searches set up, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to call, text or email me.

Have a Great Christmas Day!

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 25, 2011
Let me know the actual address... there was a corporate relocation on this street that went for a great discount.
I have a house on Cavendish that is Pending and is closing by the middle of January.
Hi Casey

It could be one of three houses in the development on Cavendish which are currently in various stages of the foreclosure process. None are currently on the market yet and is hard to determine when they will be on the market. If interested on could continue to review their status and let you know when they come on the market. Call or email if you have any questions or need assistance with your real estate needs.

Mike Warren
Keller Williams Realty-Novi/Northville
734-634-5868
email: mikewarren@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 25, 2011
A good resource for foreclosure information is the Homepath site.
Hi Casey,
I am not sure of which home on Cavendish you mean? I think it might be the one that has been sold and is pending. That is a short sale. The other ones on Cavendish that are available are not short sales or foreclosures. Are you interested in that street, sub division, area, or just foreclosures and short sales Casey?
I would be glad to share the information that I have at my disposal, with you.
Please email me or give me a call.
Eugene
eugene@eugenepennington.com
248-765-6488
But it still cannot be purchased until it is listed. I can put you on the MLS list, so when new listings become available it automatically emails you. Let me know, Steve
Web Reference: http://www.michiganhome.net