Foreclosure in 05602>Question Details

Judemilstein, Home Owner in 05602

Single condo owner, 2 yrs strug to catch up mort-can't. Sympathic lender-but today-"cert mail".. DONT owe more than worth-

Asked by Judemilstein, 05602 Fri Feb 11, 2011

MyTimeline to sell? Poss

Answers

5
I am a Realtor right here in Burlington VT - I can help. Lot's of experience, But don't wait!! It sounds like we need to move fast. Contact me at 802-238-0064. Lora Wilson.

Check out my Profile on Trulia for detail about me.
http://www.trulia.com/profile/loravtrealtor
Consult with a local realtor and possibly get your home on the market NOW! If you let your lender know you have the home listed they MAY put off the foreclosure. I would be happy to refer you to a local real estate professional if you would like.

Aimee Davidow
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
aimee.davidow@coldwellbanker.com
904-589-1884
If you intend to sell now, then you might want to reach out to some of the investors in your area if you need to sell quickly. You can find some of them via the "We Buy Houses" ads, and you can find others by attending one of the local REI clubs. Although I don't normally do deals in your area, please feel free to contact me too. I might be interested in working something out, and I might know someone who'd be interested in working with you.

Besides working with investors, you might also want to reach out to some of the Realtors in your area. This way you'll be able to discuss your options from a few different perspectives, and you'll be able to decide which one is the best one for you.

Whatever you do, . . . don't wait: time is of the essence.
You need confer all your questions to a listing agent. There is no magic number for a timeline sell any property .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
It's difficult to decipher your question, but it sounds like you need to sell your condo. Talk to a local Realtor who will be able to guide you through the process. If you don't owe more than it's worth, that's great. If the bank is threatening to foreclose, contact them asap, and tell them you intend to sell the property, and ask for time to do so. Good luck to you!