Foreclosure in Tampa>Question Details

Fran, Home Buyer in 33569

S.O.S HELP !!!! I am looking for a REALtor who is experienced ,honest, efficient, competent, responsive,and specializes in the best deals in Hillsbo

Asked by Fran, 33569 Sat Jun 23, 2012

Answers

4
Fran, I'd be more than happy to assist with locating a home to purchase. Please email me and/or text me with your criteria for the home you are searching so that I can accumulate a list of potential properties for your review and consideration. Also, please be sure to provide your email address so that I can respond to you quickly. My email address is: laurataylor@weichert.com Also, my cell phone number is 813-245-8497 and fee free to can and/or text me on the cell also. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your inquiry.
Hello Fran,

Lynn pretty much nailed it on the head. "Deals" in Hillsborough completely depend on several variables - price, property condition and location. If the stars are aligned, there are properties out there that are going to contract on the first day of listing, but others may sit out there on the market for months....even years.

Regarding your search for an agent, I can't recommend enough that you interview several from a variety of brokerages, as Lynn mentions below. Look for compatible personalities, well rounded experience with both conventional and distressed properties, and definitely ask for references!!!

My wife and I work together as a team, are honest & hard working and are based in northern Hillsborough County. We would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you about your real estate needs and can be reached at the contact info below at your convenience.

Best of luck with everything!
John

John Ackerman
The Ackerman Team

Century 21 Bay West
813.495.8143
http://www.TheAckermanTeamTampa.com
Fran, 33569, no doubt that you will receive alot of solicitations based upon your question/plea. Your question raises common concerns by the public seeking a reputable agent, that makes the buyer/seller their focus rather than their own interests.

Some of your screening process may be based upon personality, this does not accurately project the competency of an agent. Transactions today are complicated and frequently encounter bumps along the way that require troubleshooting on the part of the agent. Similar to a job interview, you can ask the agent for references. It is also impossible to categorize agents by which agency they represent, a large national corporation, a local company or a small indendepent firm. It comes down to the individual their business and work ethic.

Your question does not clarify whether you are looking for a buyer's agent or listing agent. In addition, asking for the best deals is truly subjective. There is always a deal whether the market is up or down. Right now the real estate inventory is very low, competition for properties can be most fierce. If you are looking to purchase properties, then spend so time organizing your financial position, get pre approved for a mortgage, or get your proof of funds ready either one has to be submitted with an offer. Thus if you find that :"best deal" you'll be ready to submit an offer asap and be competitive in a multiple offer situation.

The speed that properties are falling under contract is related to zip codes, neighborhoods and condition of the property. In some areas properties are falling under contract within 7 days or less, while others linger on the market. Take time to write down what you are seeking in a property then stick to you criteria. Are you planning on living in the property? Renovating the property and then selling it? Renovating the property and renting it? What is your timeframe?

Are you familiar with short sales, bank owned and conventional sales? Single family, condominiums, mobile homes, small commercial are all excellent property types to consider for investment. What is your game plan, time frame and how deep are your pockets?

Good luck with your search,
Lynn Brock
Brock Realty
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com

if you are interested in a free Listing Book account that would allow you to search the MLS and adjust your search criteria to suit yourself, then visit our website to signup.