Foreclosure in 21030>Question Details

Superflylinz, Home Buyer in Cockeysville, MD

Reputable foreclosure websites?

Asked by Superflylinz, Cockeysville, MD Mon Aug 3, 2009

This question has been asked before, but it was awhile ago...are there any reputable sites to look for foreclosure homes for sale in my area? Should I expect to have to pay for that service or would paying be a scam? Thanks!

Answers

7
Eric’s answer
Depends on how ready you are to work with an agent and if you have an agent you trust and are comfortable with. Else you have two choices.

1. Get the info from bank websites, county clerks, courthouses, etc for each area you are looking at.
2. Save yourself the hours of work to do this and sign up for one of the paid sites. Yes, the information is free, but no, it's not easy to get in one place. So it's not a scam to pay for it, just a time saver as a starting point.

Once you have a general idea from doing the research on your own, then contact an agent you have a good vibe about.
You can receive this information from any Realtor & they are listed on our multiple list. Also, you can search various websites & get this type of information. Good luck & if you need assitance you can contact me @ 410-960-6820.
There is no reason to pay for that information. Any real estate agent can pull houses in any phase of the foreclosure property in our area. Our MLS has a section to enter that requirement in there.
Please let me know if I can be of further service.
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Any real estate professional like myself can pull a list for you from multiple list and send it to you via e-mail. We can also provide you with daily updates of what new has come up on the market. Our multiple list system has a require field to indicate if the home is a foreclosure or short sale, and since our system is updated the moment a listing is put it, it is the most reliable. I do not charge for this service in hopes you will use me as your real estate agent when you purchase your home.HUD also has a site but there are very few homes on the market that are HUD foreclosures. They are listed in multiple list also. I have purchased a HUD foreclosure and I am aware of the process.
Regards
Darlene DeCapite
410-507-0963
You can pay me zero and I will be glad to send you the latest foreclosures here http://www.Herboso.com. .
Web Reference: http://www.Herboso.com
Hello!

I'm not exactly sure about those websites you referenced. However, most Real Estate Agents have access to foreclosed homes. I can do a search for foreclosed homes for you! Also, since the market has changed quite a bit, there are a lot of non-foreclosed homes in the same price range. You may want to check out some of those as well.

Contact me with your specifics and I would be happy to e-mail a list of homes that fit your wish list!

Rochelle Johnson, The Consumer Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
410-224-2200 (office)
301-646-9888 (cell)
That would definitely be a scam if you are paying for that information. I will be more than happy to work with you. I can send you all of the listings in any area in Maryland that are listed as foreclosures. Just give me a call and I will get your information.

Tina Beasley
Associate Broker
Real Estate Professionals, Inc.
443-243-1832 Cell
Web Reference: https://www.tinabeasley.com