Foreclosure in Charlotte>Question Details

cypherra, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

Relocating to the Charlotte area looking for a foreclosure outside the city limits preferably in a quite, but progressive neighborhood. 3br,1-2ba,

Asked by cypherra, Charlotte, NC Wed Aug 29, 2012

Answers

10
Jennifer Masucci’s answer
If you are looking for a home in the outlying areas of town, I want you to be aware that the home may be eligible for USDA (100% financing). This loan type also has smaller PMI (mortgage insurance) premiums, so is often more affordable. If you need any more information about this type of loan, please give me a call & I would be glad to help. It can be a foreclosure or a traditional seller - to qualify for USDA. Thanks!
Jennifer Masucci 704-254-6432 or jennmasucci@gmail.com
Charlotte and surrounding counties are great places to call home! I will be more than happy to provie you with a list of the foreclosures in the surrounding counties and give you great information on each bordering city of Charlotte.

Feel free to contact me at Kandace@kansellshomes.com or 704-724-7943

I look forward to walking you through the process.
Welcome. Give me a call or email me and let's talk about your wants and needs are.
Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net
Hello again, Cypherra:
There are about 40 ranch homes with at least 3 bedrooms, 1.5+ baths and 1200+ square feet that are foreclosed, government owned, bankruptcy, estate, relocation or other distressed properties http://goo.gl/4DBSy None are listed as being in Charlotte (although you are probably unnecessarily eliminating several good homes from consideration). In this question, you did not indicate that you only wanted a ranch. If you are open to any kind of 3 bedroom 1.5 bath homes that are outside Charlotte, with a master bedroom on the main level, there are about 90 http://goo.gl/ZxTwb. If the bedrooms can be anywhere, there are about 160 http://goo.gl/jNKak Not sure what you mean by quite progressive, but people from all over the US and the world live in Charlotte and there are some really great neighborhoods to choose from. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Cypherra,

There are many areas in and around Charlotte that may fit your needs. I would be happy to help you decide on which areas would work best for you. Please feel free to reach out to me.
An abundance of options away to you. You are going to love it in the Carolinas!

The focus of your search will most likely be driven by how many children you have, if any, and whether you will be wanting to be close to where you are working.

South east of Charlotte you will find Union County. It is home to Indian Trail, which was named one of the top 10 best places to live in United Staes in 2009. Homeowners insurance and automobile insurance are less expensive in Union County. Taxes are also much less expensive in Union County.

Another option for you would be to move across the border into South Carolina in the area of Fort Mill. This area is highly desirable because of its high-performing schools and easy access to I 77 and uptown Charlotte! The taxes in Fort Mill are generally less expensive than across the border in North Carolina.

Just north of the city of Charlotte are the cities of Huntersville, Cornelius, and Davidson. These three cities are still within Mecklenburg County's borders. They border Lake Norman, which is one of the most highly sought after resort areas in the region. There are great schools and great shopping in those areas.

North east of Charlotte you will find the cities of Concord and Kannapolis. They are still an easy commute to the city of Charlotte. They are home to NASCAR,s Charlotte Motor Speedway. Concird is also the home to the Concord Mills Shopping Mall.

As you can see from these examples I've given you, there are many options available to you. If you would like to come to the area and take a tour I would be honored to be your tour guide My husband and I fell in love with this area almost 30 years ago and decided to raise our family here. We moved here with IBM in 1984. We have never regretted our decision. This region is rich in history and its people are kind and welcoming.

Please feel free to give me a call and I will send you some links to some of the possible homes that you may be interested in. I work extensively with investors who are looking for foreclosure properties and investors who have purchased foreclosure properties and are fixing and flipping them Hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704 – 641 – 0267
Cypherra, I Please call me or e-mail me regarding I specialize in investment and foreclosed properties.
don.danens@mytownhome.com (704) 780-5137 Thank you
You may want to look into a HUD home. Check out http://www.hudhomestore.com. They have many great deals and programs to purchase the homes.
Hi cypherra,

The Charlotte area offers many options for housing. There are thousands of homes for sale in the greater Charlotte area and hundreds of homes that meet your criteria. If you tell me a little more of what you are looking for I can help narrow that list down. What amenities do you want the neighborhood to have, if any? What price range do you want to stay in? If you will be working, what area are you going to be working in? What type of community time are you comfortable with? You can email me directly at ErikasHomes@gmail.com with so more details and I can send you some homes that meet what you are looking for.

Best Wishes,
Erika

Erika Marsh Pitman
704-576-1671
We work as buyers agents for all types of foreclosure properties. Check out http://www.BanktownForeclosures.com and also our page on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/CharlotteForeclosures
There are all types of great options out there.