Foreclosure in Miami>Question Details

Jay, Other/Just Looking in Palm Beach County, FL

Real estate agent specializes in foreclosure and short sale multifamily or single home residential properties in plam beach county

Asked by Jay, Palm Beach County, FL Sat Dec 1, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Yet another great question, or is it?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
If you're interested in multi-family property in Palm Beach County, or Palm Beach county short sales, you may want to take a look at some of my blogs that discuss those subjects:…………

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Hi Jay,

Are you looking for an agent to help you buy a house, or to sell a house?

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Wayne Brooks 561-309-7817 he's a great colleague of mine up there. Let Wayne know that Steve Epstein referred you, thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer