Foreclosure in Webster>Question Details

Freddy, Home Buyer in Webster, NY

Q: How do I get a list of foreclosed homes in the 14580 zipcode area?

Asked by Freddy, Webster, NY Fri Aug 27, 2010

Answers

4
Take a peek at my website. I have a map search function on the first page and there is an option select active properties and also foreclosures. Simply tag the button near the top of the map and your requested search will be queued up.

If you have any questions on the process ... I'm scheduling appointments for buyers as early as first part of next week. I can show you what you'll be expecting when looking at and buying foreclosures.
Web Reference: http://MikeWalkerHomes.com
Thank you for your question about a list of Foreclosed homes in the 14580 zip code. Your best resource is a good local agent, banks allow you to search their listings via the internet, and third party publishers publish lists.

A good local agent can provide you a list of foreclosures in 14580 for free and act as a consultant.

Bank of America, Chase, and Fannie Mae allow you to search their foreclosure properties via their respective websites.

RealtyTrac can provide you a list of Foreclosure properties and a list of Pre-Foreclosures. Please be wary of deceptively low prices listed on RealtyTrac because if it seems to be good to be true it is.
Contact a local Realtor. They will be able to provide you with a list. Please keep in mind, many foreclosure properties are in such poor shape you will not be able to get a conventional mortgage. There are some that have so many problems, safety issues and issues with their certificate of occupancy thay you may not be able to get any kind of mortgage at all.

Foreclosures can be a great deal or a nightmare. A motivated home seller who has maintained their home could be a better deal.

Don
Web Reference: http://www.nyhomeseller.com
For a free list of accurate and up to date foreclosures, and any other information you may want/need consider working with any local agent.