Foreclosure in Palm Beach>Question Details

elzie02, Home Buyer in Palm Beach, FL

Please send me the informations about the home Everglade Ave, 5 bath 4,028 sqft Palm Bach

Asked by elzie02, Palm Beach, FL Sat Feb 23, 2013

elzie02@hotmail.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3060963805--Everglade-Ave-…

Answers

2
Tom Priester’s answer
Dear Elzie,

The property you are inquiring about is not an active listing but instead a posting by RealtyTrac who would like you to contact them and sign of for their paid monthly service. Keep in mind that a good agent can provide you more timely information for absolutely free and the dollar amounts on RealtyTrac posts have nothing to do with the value of the property. The property in question is actually located at 249 Everglade Avenue in the Ocean Park addition and it was taken back by the lender, Wells Fargo through foreclosure way back in June of last year. The home was constructed in 1985 and enjoys a wonderful location just north of the Flagler bridge a few houses in from the intracoasal. It will be coming on the market in the near future so if you would like me to contact you when it does become available please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

I would be honored to show you around the island at your convenience and would certainly be honored to be included on the list of any Realtors® you may choose to interview. I am happy to be of help to you and your family with any, and all, of your real estate needs throughout Palm Beach County.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Dear Elzie

If you are still interested in purchasing a home on Palm Beach Island, feel free to contact me. I specialize in this area and there are lots of great homes at great prices at this time.

Check out my webpage for listings or contact me and I will be happy to give you a tour of the Island.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 7, 2013