Foreclosure in 92629>Question Details

Janet Maxwell, Other/Just Looking in Sheridan, WY

On the Latern Hill #C (Dana Point, CA 92629) the title description says single home property.

Asked by Janet Maxwell, Sheridan, WY Sun Oct 26, 2008

The read out on the description says 0 bedrooms and 0 baths. Is this just a lot?

Answers

3
Hi Janet,
I think the property is 24382 Lantern Hill Dr C in Dana Point. It is a single level condominium which is Bank Owned (REO). They are asking 415,000 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1200+ sf. condo. with association dues of $400 per month. The property is vacant.
you would like to see the multiple listing for this property, I can email it to you. Also, if you feel comfortable, let me know what your dream house is and I'll run the multiples and see what I come up with and can send those to your email as well.
Best Wishes,
Ellen Bosworth
ebosworth@surterreproperties.com
Hi there Janet, are you referring to 24382 Lantern Hill Drive # C. Bank Owned Property
This is a 2 bed, 2 bath Condo. Grante countertops, Bamboo flooring, Upgraded Appliances,
$ 415,000

If this is what you are interested in please let me know. I can send you poics and the Bank Information requirements

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate REO Specialist
(714) 552-6817
michael-barron@sbcglobal.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 26, 2008
Not sure what site you are getting your information but as you can see this is a 2 bedroom attached bank owned condo http://socallistings.marketlinx.com/SearchDetail/Scripts/Prt…

Let me know if I can help you.

You can also view all the bank owned homes in OC on my website http://www.socaloceanviews.com/professional1.shtml