Foreclosure in Castro Valley>Question Details

Paul Reeve, Home Buyer in Castro Valley, CA

Not only are there many foreclosures to be seen in Castro Valley, vis-a-vis other nearby communities, but I see very few useful details in the

Asked by Paul Reeve, Castro Valley, CA Fri Oct 8, 2010

Realty-trac listings with Trulia. Who is being lazy here? Is the bank too lazy to provide details, such as interior views, back yards, kind of parking, size of garage, electrical or plumbing upgrades, remodeling, etc. It really does try my patience to go through these listings!

Answers

2
Paul, Ia gree with the others on Realty trac, not the msot reliable source for info. There are other sources including Trulia that have home information about foreclosures once you find them. You can always estableish a relationship with an agent who can quickly provide public records info as well.
Web Reference: http://bob2sell.com
Realty Trac is notorious for outdated information, many times you contact someone on a property only to find out that it sold months ago.

When a bank owned home is listed, it is up to the agent in most cases to decide how many photos to take and upload. Believe me, most of us agents are in complete agreement with you in needing more photos. "You took a picture of the front, how long does it take to walk to the back?"