Foreclosure in 49504>Question Details

Reese12, Other/Just Looking in Grand Rapids, MI

Need some suggestions for good RE attorney in Grand Rapids with emphasis on foreclosure and tax liens.

Asked by Reese12, Grand Rapids, MI Wed Dec 29, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Steve Cook is an attorney in the Cascade area. He has experience with subdivision and building permits, liens etc. (616) 2924438
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 14, 2013
No need to be in Grand Rapids for MI law. I use Peter Lido in Troy, MI. 248 910 5885. He's a real estate attorney that I've used for many years.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 30, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer