Foreclosure in Seattle>Question Details

Frnd565, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Need private money lender or HML for house in state of WA. and in foreclosure. Need help.

Asked by Frnd565, New York, NY Thu Jul 11, 2013

I have a house in foreclosure. I bought it for my business adult care, my Mother passed and I stopped business. I reorganized and gained contracts with non profit in Seattle to house transitional housing individuals, women who are victims of domestic violence and women veterans. Banks jerked me around for three years, I paid my note, needed loan mod and told that I had to default to get one. Need Sea HML.

Help the community by answering this question:


feel free to contact me directly.
where is your house at?
George 206 954 5739
real estate broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 11, 2013
Your best bet would probably be a mortgage broker, rather than a bank. Mortgage brokers have access to a wider variety of loan products, including some private money lenders. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 11, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer