Foreclosure in 38128>Question Details

Tom Cullen, Other/Just Looking in Honolulu County, HI

Need good Lawyer in Memphis.

Asked by Tom Cullen, Honolulu County, HI Mon Apr 22, 2013

I invested in a property in the 38128 zip of Memphis in 2009. Ended up selling it to another out of state investor two years ago. I took back a note and hold the Deed of Trust.

Anyway, I'm having trouble collecting payments. I'm tired of chasing the buyer around every month for payment. I want to do a non-judicial foreclosure and take the property back, sell it, and live happily ever after.

Anyone know a good attorney who handles this sort of thing?

Life is short! :-)

Answers

5
Thanks for the responses all.

TC
The Beasley Law Firm at 1850 Poplar Crest Cove is staffed with competent real estate attorneys. The head of the firm, Tarry Beasley is an investor himself and is well versed in this type of transaction. If he has a full case load, he can refer one of the other attorneys, such as David Burkhart or Scott May.

Sandra J. Karns
Broker
River City Real Estate
Maybe you could get the person living there a refinance deal through a major bank/mortgage company to buy you out of the deal. Call me and I can get some attorney contact info to you.
Ryan Byrne of Byrne and Associates is an awesome Real Estate attorney. I have used his services for years. He will always be ethical and lead you in the best direction for your situation. Tell him Maggie referred him! 901.737.2911. I would love to list and sell your property for you as well. Just let me know how I can assist!
Wow - that's unfortunate - I would google Shapiro and Kirsch or Wilson & Associates this is their area of expertise -