Foreclosure in Fremont>Question Details

Andy, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, CA

Need a good realestate agent with a lot of experience in short sale

Asked by Andy, Santa Clara, CA Wed Apr 9, 2008

Artur Urbanski’s answer
There is a lot of good information about short sales in the following post: . You might even find agent(s) you are looking for.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 9, 2008
Artur Urbans…, Real Estate Pro in Burlingame, CA
Hi Andy,
Buying a short sale takes patience and experience. It's important that your agent be clear with the listing agent regarding the status of the loans and willingness of the seller to cooperate with the bank and the whole process. Some banks are much easier to work with than others, and you should factor that into your home choice. My husband and I are working closely with buyers purchasing short sales. We'd be glad to give you more information about specific banks and how to set yourself up for success. Email me at if you'd like more info.

make sure you hire a full time agent. Short Sales are great deals but require lots of attention from your agent. GOOD LUCK!!
I have recently helped a seller sell their home as a short sale, and an helping a buyer purchase a short sale. I have experience going through the process completely....which is what it takes...since it can be a long process, you want someone who has gone the whole way. Feel free to call me at 415-505-3536 or via

Tomaj Trenda
Web Reference:
Hi Anand,

I would be happy to talk to you about short sale. Please call me at 510-279-9580.

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
40083 Mission Blvd
Fremont, Ca. 94539
Andy: Question - are you trying to sell your property or purchase a Short Sale and if so where.
I would be happy to discuss with you for the Fremont, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon area.
Andrea Davis
(925) 824-4801
Web Reference: