Maryjane, Home Buyer in Central Topeka 1, To...

My son and I are looking for a forecloser or rent to own home that allows pets

Asked by Maryjane, Central Topeka 1, Topeka, KS Sun Jul 3, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


When you put me to work, the Seller pays my fee. You essentially get me services for FREE!

I help people understand the tax advantages, financing alternatives, and investment aspects of home ownership and why now is an incredible time to buy.

I consult, negotiate and oversee the details of the transaction on your behalf.

My specialty is making dreams come true by helping home Buyers, Sellers and Investors save thousands of dollars.

Hasta la vista!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 30, 2011
Hi Maryjane
Where at, how much do you have to put down, and how much do you want to pay per month?
Thank you,
785 865 5000
text me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 4, 2011
Hi Maryjane,

Foreclosure and Rent to own are two completely different animals

Foreclosure is a bank own property that will have to be paid for prior to occupation.

Rent to own is... well paying rent with the understanding that someday you will own the property. The seller usually requires a large down payment and a higher percentage rate than a bank will require.

I'd be happy to help you if you could share some more information with me. Please feel free to email me with and we'll chat.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 3, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer