It is up to the buyer now. It doesn't sound like a corporation, otherwise you probably would have been asked to leave ASAP. Wait until the buyer gets in touch with you, but in the meantime, start packing. You might not know when you have to go, but it is more than likely you have to go. If you need any help in looking for places, just give me a call. 941-628-3396.