Foreclosure in North Port>Question Details

ncsongman4u5…, Home Buyer in North Port, FL

My home will be up for sale on foreclosure soon, what I want to know how long do I have after its sold to move out.

Asked by ncsongman4u57@yahoo.com, North Port, FL Mon Jul 29, 2013

Answers

5
Jeff gave you good advice - it depends on where you are at in the foreclosure process. A short sale is a much better option if it is not too late. I specialize in short sales and will be more than happy to explain the process to you if you are not familiar with it. You can email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or give me a call at 239-707-4575
The answer depends on where you are in the foreclosure process. Is it too late to initiate a short sale? Have you just been notified that the bank will initiate foreclosure proceedings or have you already been notified by the courts that your home will be foreclosed soon? Are you still occupying the property? If so, and you are maintaining the property, the bank may offer you an incentive "cash for keys" offer to encourage you to move out and leave the home in good condition.

Have you contacted a Realtor and/or an attorney for personal advice and assistance?

Sorry you are facing this challenge. Many Florida homeowners are in a similar situation. Good luck to you.
Have you considered doing a short sale to keep foreclosure off your credit? Our short sale services are FREE for homeowners. We have been successful in getting homeowners off the hook for the deficiency, as well as, getting homeowners up to $23,000 in relocation assistance.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Did you receive a notice from your lender asking you to vacate the property? If not, then I would recommend that you speak with a real estate attorney. Try Richard Rosenbaum or Olmsted and Wilson. The bank may try to take possession of the property and put a lock box on it and/or have an agent list it for sale. Sometimes it takes several years after a home goes into foreclosure before it is even listed. Some are listed as an auction property too.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty'
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Once you get an accepted offer it usually takes 40-50 days to arrange a loan and close. If I was buying it I would not close until you were out and a walk-thru inspection was done.
Thank you good answer.
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013