Foreclosure in Oak View>Question Details

Pippy, Home Seller in Oak View, CA

My home is in pre-forclosure. My Trustee date has changed. How do I find out what my new Trustee sale date is?

Asked by Pippy, Oak View, CA Sat Apr 24, 2010

Answers

6
I would recommend consulting withe a Realtor who can help you with this. I do distressed work http://(www.HelpingOjai.com) and if you contact me I would be happy to help you with the situaiton, including finding out about the Sale Date.

Tonya Peralta
805-794-7458
Web Reference: http://www.HelpingOjai.com
All bases have been covered in the previous answers. You may want to take some time to check out the below webiste to check out your options. Click on the link & watch the video at the bottom right.
Hi Pippy,
Two very easy ways to find out what is going on with your foreclosure sale is
1) Call your lender ask for either the loss mitigation department they will know what the date is
or
2) call your trustee they will also know

Do you want to keep you home if you could afford it?
Has your income decreased has the value of your home decreased>
You may have options.
If you want to keep your home lenders do work with home owners who are facing a hardship. I suggest calling them immediately and sending them your paystubs, taxes, bank statements hardship letter etc.

There are also programs where you could do a Short Refinance if you home has lost value. Of course this is if you have enought income to pay an adjusted mortgage. A couple easy tests are
1) is your current mortgage more than 31% of your gross income?

2) has your value dropped more than 20%

As a realtor my first concern is helping homeowners keep their home. I have several options, short refinance, principal reduction, dedbt settlement etc. Of course if these dont make sense a Short Sale may make the best sense.

A short sale may also mean you could end up with cash for keys and more time in your home to save money wihile your home sells.

Best of Luck

JoAnna Jensen
Realtor Legal Assistant
Legal Realty
925 699 5041
Call your bank they will know, in fact you should be in constant contact with your bank they do not want your house and there is a good chance you can work something out with them. Proactive homeowners can delay and even avoid foreclosure.

Good Luck
Bob Patrick
Buy a home after foreclosure expert
Hi Pippy, If you need assistance with your foreclosure situation, in your area, I can recommend Barry confidently. He will be an excellent resource for you. Good luck
Hi Pippy,
We subscribe to a pre-foreclosure service which will have updated info on your property. Simply email me us with the Property address, and we will send you a complete report.

We specialize in assisting homeowners throughout Ventura County with evaluating their current and future needs as it relates to their real estate. Currently, we are working with clients that are completing short sales in Camarillo, short sale in Fillmore CA, short sales in Ventura, short sale in Oxnard, short sale in Newbury Park and short sales in Thousand Oaks. We have also provided services relating to a short sale in Ojai, Santa Paula, Simi Valley and Leisure Village. You can count on our EXPERIENCE to help guide you to your personal goals. Short sales and deeds-in-lieu are dignified solutions to foreclosure, and now the government is making them easier, quicker and more accessible through the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program, or HAFA. The HAFA program is working directly with a large group of servicers including (but not limited to), Chase, Citi, Bank of America, Litton, Ocwen, Wachovia, and Wells Fargo to help as many homeowners as possible. We look forward to sending you your NOD report.