Foreclosure in Las Vegas>Question Details

bstph, Both Buyer and Seller in Las Vegas, NV

My hoa foreclosed on my property for past due fees. The county assessor shows another owner now. I owe $300,000.00 on the first mortgage. Help!!

Asked by bstph, Las Vegas, NV Wed Feb 12, 2014

Answers

2
Kelly Kuntz’s answer
As a Broker and Property Manager in Las Vegas, I suspect your problems are not over. The new owner certainly has rights and privileges involving his acquisition and he will be need to address these rights and privileges with the note holder on the property. How the issue is addressed by him can certainly have an impact on your obligation to your former note holder. This would be a good time for you to contact an attorney to discuss your position and different options that the law affords you in what is now becoming a much more common event in Las Vegas. I wish you good luck
Move out and file BK7 then you're off the hook for $300K with BK13 you'll have 5 years payment plan which sucks, you're screwed for not paying HOA dues and desire to keep the house.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 10, 2014