Foreclosure in Reseda>Question Details

Lynn, Other/Just Looking in West Hills, CA

My friend's lives in Reseda and her home was forclosed by Wells Fargo several months ago. She filed bankruptsy last Thursday, 10/15/09. Someone

Asked by Lynn, West Hills, CA Sat Oct 17, 2009

told her her house is up for aution on Tuesday, 10/20/09. Where can we find out if this is true as she has gotten no notice.

Answers

2
Lynn:

If your friend filed bankruptcy, did she use an attorney to do this? The attorney should have the information to notify the lender that she has filed BK and they should stop the auction. If she filed without an attorney, if you provide me with the address, I can use a "paid for" service that I have to provide your friend with the auction information, the trustee's name and number, and the lender information which will help her contact all the parties to get this auction stopped. Contact me through my profile with this information. Hope this is helpful.

Shel-lee Davis. CDPE
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 17, 2009
Call the mortgage lender at the general 800 number and ask. They have access to all of that information. By the way, auctions can be postponed by the bank up until the morning of the auction. Good luck!