Foreclosure in Chicago>Question Details

Diane Boyle, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

My client wants to buy a foreclosed home next door owned by an affiliate of Harris Bank, LaSalle 115 Holdings Series 18 SFR. Any way to contact them?

Asked by Diane Boyle, Chicago, IL Tue Oct 25, 2011

Harris Bank gave me the same obsolete number I found online. If you have had direct contact with this Llc, your help would be apreciated.

Answers

3
Don't waste your time on this. When the bank wants to sell it, they will list it.

And Harris bank might not even be the servicer; they might just own the paper. The lender of record might give you a clue as to who the servicer is.
go to the bank on La Salle and ask to speak with the asset manager - if your looking for a easy way..No.
Web Reference: http://www.joeschiller.net
Not likely. Banks will not talk to you. They assign an asset manager who then chooses a realtor to list the property on the MLS and until they do it's almost impossible to make any sort of offer. Your best bet is to monitor the MLS until it comes on the market.